Port Hawkesbury Paper LP is currently seeking an individual for the position of:
Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer
At Port Hawkesbury Paper, our mission is to continually exceed our customers' expectations through a commitment to responsive, personalized service along with reliable and competitive products in the printing and publication paper market. The people behind our paper make the difference.
- Electrical engineering support on major maintenance and capital projects
- Long-range electrical maintenance planning and management
- Coordinate project implementation with operations and maintenance
- Interface with consulting engineers, vendors, and contractors
- Provide electrical and instrumentation process support
- Electrical and instrumentation crew relief supervisor
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical
- Professional Engineer preferred – Consideration given to EIT candidates
- 3 to 5 Years Electrical Engineering experience
- Experience with industrial electrical distribution and process control systems
- Previous maintenance experience considered an asset
- Proficient with project estimating, scheduling and project controls.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines and frequent changes in priorities.
- Highly motivated, confident in decision making ability and self-driven.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage through teamwork and influence.
- Commitment to a safe work culture.
Port Hawkesbury Paper offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package, and a challenging, rewarding work environment.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and a cover letter to: HR@porthawkesburypaper.com or Human Resources, 120 Pulp Mill Road, P.O Box 9500, Port Hawkesbury, NS B9A 1A1.
All applications must be received no later than December 2, 2016.
Note: We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates will proceed through an assessment and interview process.
PHP is committed to employment equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is represented at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your cover letter or resume.